Mirror is our daily necessity. We use it to make up and check ourselves every day. Here are some mirror cleaning methods which can make the mirror clean and bright.
- Wipe the mirror with a towel dipped in beer or warm vinegar .
- Plaster some gypsum powder on the mirror, and then wipe it with a rag when the gypsum powder is dry.
- Wipe the mirror by using the shampoo mixed with water.
- In winter, the surface of the mirror is easy to frost. It can be wiped with a rag dipped in strong salt water or white wine.
- Wipe the scale deposit on the mirror with a rag dipped in toothpaste.
- Wipe the mirror with a wet cloth firstly; then wipe it hard with a rag dipped in a little white wine.
- Bathroom mirror is often blurred by the steam in shower. The mirror surface can be wiped with soap, and then wiped with dry cloth. A layer of soap liquid film is formed on the mirror surface, which can prevent the mirror surface from blurring.
- The same effect can be achieved by using astringent make-up water or detergent, which can make the misty mirror clean.